11.18.2009

A Lack of Understanding...

Confusion.
Haze.
Jumbled Thoughts.
Misunderstanding.
Questions.Without.Answers.

Why do things happen to good people?
Why is it that people you love, and admire seem to let you down unexpectedly.
Why do we hurt our own?
Why do Christians do things, that we know are sins, but yet ignore our actions.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

I have a lot of confusion right now.
I don't understand why God takes people who are too young.
I don't understand why people are unfaithful.. to other people, to God, to themselves.

I realize that we don't understand everything that God does. I'm ok with that, at least, I thought I was. Hosea 6:1 tells us:
"Come, let us return to the LORD.
He has torn us to pieces
but he will heal us;
he has injured us
but he will bind up our wounds."


It's just hard to be comfortable with what God's doing, when others are hurting. I feel weak and tired, I am exhausted physically, emotionally, spiritually, and mentally... I realize this isn't going to be easy, but I feel like sometimes I forget what Isaiah 40:30-31 "even youths will become weak and tired. and young men will fall in exhaustion, but those who trust in the Lord will find new strength."

I am searching for that strength, I am ready to be renewed, and I am tired of being tired. Fix me Lord. Make me whole again, so that I may be re-broken by Your grace and glory. I'm ready for a new day.


Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment