1.01.2010

A New Year, A New Beginning

Happy New Year bloggers! What an amazing year 2009 was, and what a great way to end it. Spending time with family, and a special someone. 2009 brought many changes to the life of Musicalmindset. I changed my life plans, found new faith, and rekindled old friendships. I realize sitting here that I also hurt a lot of people during the past year. One of which in particular has forgiven me, and returned to my life. I realized that there is a difference between what your passion and purpose are. I realized that I needed to reinvent myself, and I realized that I was looking in all the wrong places. 2009 also brought a lot of hard memories, it's been 10 years since I lost my grandfather, 3 years since my grandmother, and 4 years since my house and now at this very time... 5 years since my friend Chris Barker passed away... sitting here I realize how much I miss Chris, and I can remember recieving that phone call at 2:42 am, I felt like I was lost, and I can't imagine how my friends, his sons felt. I'm looking forward to the New Year, the possibility of a ministry position, finding something true, and someone worth everything I have to offer is very comforting, but I know that as the year goes on, losing all of those things in the past, still won't get easier. I hope that everyone had a blessed New Year's, be safe, and remember that while another year is past, the new year olds all kinds of new beginnings, while the pain stays, there will be someone that will help ease it.

Grace and Peace... Missing those that I've lost

No comments:

Post a Comment