8.25.2011

Adversity breeds Revival

I've been dealing with some crazy stuff it seems like. Some of it is my on adversity, some of it is the adversity of those I care a lot about. Yet, these two different types of adversity have created a creative spark. I have ideas.. I have BIG ideas about what comes next. I'm letting go of the focus I have on how terrible my current job seems to be. I'm going to embrace the situation I'm going to us it to start spreading the word to people that I'm providing financial solutions to. Get ready for something big... It may take months, and only a select few will know what's coming. Either way pray for it... change is daily, change is terrific, change is going to change lives. It's a new day, every morning we get a new start. Pray for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment