7.09.2011

Rollercoasters

Life moves faster than I want it too... I'm learning to take all things in stride... to let God take complete control instead of trying to handle things on my own. Reading this book called Radical is helping greatly. The last few nights have been sleepless to say the least, my heart and mind have caused any rest to be absent from my body and soul. I prayed for comfort at first... then I remembered that David Platt says we should be bold, and instead of praying for comfort, we should just pray for the Comforter... that's what I'm doing, and God has flooded me with His grace and mercy, He has flooded me with the Holy Spirit. While I don't like the direction some things are going... I am at peace, and I know with time, if I'm patient, God will reveal the right direction for the things I'm struggling with.. I need Him now, and the greatest part of needing Him is that He is always there... Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment