3.27.2012

Blue Like Jazz: Official Trailer

Hey readers... I know it's been a long time, and I promise the breakdown of what I've been reading/thinking/dealing with is coming soon (maybe even tonight) but in the meantime, just so you don't think that I have forgotten about you... check at the trailer I've linked below. This movie, Blue Like Jazz, is based on a book about the life of Donal Miller. It's a terrific movie, and it's supposed to release in April (it was formerly the 13th, it appears it may be the 27th instead). You might be wondering how I have seen it already? The director pre-screened it at National Youth Workers Convention in Atlanta this past fall. I loved every minute of it, which is why I'm sharing it with you. If you haven't read the book, pick up a copy... if you have read the book, read it again.




Grace and Peace,



B



No comments:

Post a Comment