5.06.2013

Sovereign

When I feel like I'm too busy to rest.

My God is still sovereign.

When the enemy tries to lure me back into tempting lust.

My God is still sovereign.

When I forget who I am, and find myself conforming to society's image of me

My God is still sovereign.

When the depression I dealt with in the past, starts to creep back into my present.

My God is still sovereign.

When I feel like I'm in a rut, and I begin to lose hope

My God is still sovereign.

When I feel like all the constants of life are absent in the middle of any given day.

My God is still sovereign.

Each and every day, I remind myself, that through all the pain, joy, triumph, disappointment, failure, discouragement, anger, bliss, excitement, fear, and craziness in my life-- My God is still sovereign. That one thing is all I need to continue to push forward, despite how badly I want to quit. My God has never given up on me, despite spitting in His face time and time again, My God is still sovereign.. 

Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment