11.14.2011

Guest post... Monday??? Sorry Acuff I stole your idea, but this is important!

I have always had a passion for the lost, especially children. I don't just mean children that are lost spiritually, but that are lost when it comes to having a family, feeling love through a hug, or even lost as to when they will eat again... if you have ever felt led to do something about these things, check out the link below. It's a post written by a friend of mine, and while I don't know him as well as I hope to over the next few years, I know that he has an incredible heart for Christ and missions. It's my pleasure to share this with you. He's in Kenya, working for the Kingdom, and changing lives... check this out!

http://ryanbodine.myadventures.org/?filename=is-this-your-child

Grace and Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment